The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tenderizing

* Today my heart feels tender for many reasons. I am sitting in the bedroom listing to Tom snore. I am glad he can sleep so soundly. I am glad I get to jump in bed with him each night. He is a good bed partner.
* I feel tender towards Kelly and her dear family. They have chosen not to come to Laguna because they are helping Shannon and her four children. I am proud of them. I know their children will be fine, they are such good children.
* I feel tender toward Margie Moo, my new phone name for Mom. She is weak, and I hate to leave her in that home alone. Wish she could relax and move into her room up here.
* I slept so good last night.
* "The function of wounds is to tenderize our souls, again to conform us to the image of Christ." Catherine Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment