The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Best Day So Far

* Sunday I called Kelly and broke into tears, just because I miss her. She seems to be able to feel my spirit. There was nothing wrong except she is so far away.
* Today was the most wonderful day. At the temple I helped 3 new brides to be with their initiatory. They were so young and excited and the spirit filled my heart for about a months worth. I hope the day will never come that I can't work in the temple.
* Last night we were putting the hay in the barn and there was this giant storm that just kept circling Wallsburg. It wasn't until we were all finished that the rain came down hard. What a tender mercy.
* We just finished changing the water and I went to Walhala Shines. There were 500 birds nesting in the trees for the night. There are birds everywhere. Maybe this is the year of the birds.
* I am happy to be alive!
*Women need to be nurturers. Our children need to hear us "talk of Christ, rejoice in Christ, preach of Christ" so that they may know to what source they can look for the peace that passeth all understanding. Philippians 4: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment