The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Fear

* I love new Mondays to begin again.
* Tom and I gave the kids one night stay at Laguna for their Birthdays. I fear we have put too much pressure on them. My heart has been sad as we wait to see just who is going and who is not. I wish they knew it doesn't matter to us. I guess the hardest part is that the parents will feel like they are letting their kids down. Children can learn good lessons from feeling some of their parents concerns and learning that each family has to decide together what is best for them. Tom and I each wish we had the money to just pay for everyone,but then I would have to look at Tom's face and see the worry. The thoughts of Kelly driving all that way turns my stomach over. Heaven is going to be great and there better not be any money.
* I am painting again today at Linda's
* Sam is at the door waiting for his piece of bread and our walk.
* There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth our fear. . . He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment