The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Time together


* This picture reminds me of the time spent out in the garage making bird houses for Christmas. I also think of the time we made the large bird house that is out on the back porch. Tom always strives to make anything he does just perfect. I just watch and wait.
* I am thankful for this home of protection on a cool fall morning.
* Glen Shepherd saw a cougar on my walking path.
* Last night we waded through the mess of making Choke Cherry Jam. Wonder what it tastes like this morning?
* Yesterday was dear McKinnley's Birthday, today sweet Katy's. I love them both. Wish I could fly to them for a Birthday Hug!
* "The submission of one's will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God's alter" Elder Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment