The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tyler


* Tyler is here. He has such a tender spirit. I love him. He and Tom managed to get the skunk that was in the trap over to the pond. He fixed my hose, and has come up with a million inventions. His brain is always in gear. I love the time alone with him. I want to wake him up for a walk.
* All the hay is cut, and we are trying to hurry and get it bailed and in the barn before the rain storm this evening.
* I finished the book Cutting For Stone about surgeons that live in Ethiopia. It brought back many memories of being there.
* "It seems as though a change is needed at the very fountain of my heart, out of which all thought and emotion rise. This is the place when we suddenly see the heavens open as we feel the full impact of the love of our Heavenly Father, which fills us with indescribable joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment