The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Savoring


* I must savor this moment in time, not look to the past or the future for joy, but feel it's happiness right now.
* Save simple petals of summer to smell in February.
* Yesterday we worked hard on othe yard. We were both weary. So much to care for. What a good feeling to have the strength.
* We had our Book Club barbecue, good friends each struggling.
* I long to go on a mission but I must be satisfied with: Nicole, Mary Dee, Lori Ann, Alex, Colby, Anna Bell, Edward, Ben, Samuel. How lucky I am to have them for my friends. They have been working here to go school shopping. I wonder how that will work?
* I can smell fall in the air at night.
* ". . . holiness is wholeness, because it is the more excellent way."

No comments:

Post a Comment