The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Man without the Woman


* I love this picture of a couple alone creating a secret place.
* Tom said tonight he needed a Wallsburg best friend. I wish I could be that.
* We ate Mexican food in Heber, bought chocolate covered peanuts at Walgreen's, and checked out 2 Red Boxes. One was too scary for me. Tom came to bed cold and kind of afraid. It was good to warm him with the hair dryer and rub his shoulder. I love him!
* Cleaned Nickie's and Lorie's bedroom with them . . . Oh my!
* Found Snoopy non laytex bandages for Benjamin.
* Changed the water by the light of a big full moon. Fall is in the air.
* Sam is such a dear dog. He follows us everywhere.
* "bone of my bones, flesh of my flesh"

No comments:

Post a Comment