The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rain

* It has been so hot! Everything is turning brown, but it is 1:30 in the morning and Tom and I just woke up to the most wonderful rain storm. I think of the people in Africa standing around a well with a bucket in their hands waiting and hoping. I am so thankful for rain.
* I got the greatest pictures of Jamie's boys today. They are shirtless, brown and so beautiful. I am longing to see them!
* Kelly's kids pictures were in the second envelope. My favorite ones from her blog. Kade with celery in this mouth, Maizie with a swim ticket around her wrist. Who would have ever thunk I''d be a grandma so proud of her grandchildren's pictures? I remember those weird people on airplanes showing off their family.
* Oh Matt!
* "It is required of us that despite age, infirmity, exhaustion, and feelings of inadequacy, we do the work he has given us to do, to the last breath of our lives." Howard W. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment