The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What loving care went into this beautiful hair


* This picture speaks of a mother who tenderly, and patiently created something gorgeous with her daughter's hair. I remember the day Jamie did Kelly's girls hair for a family wedding. Each girl's countenance changed as she saw us all watch in wonder as she became gorgeous. What a gift Jamie shares with all of us. How nice it is to feel pretty.
* I went to Nicole, Jenny, and Tyler's race today. They all beamed as they crossed the finish line. What a great family adventure to share together. Jenny took 3rd place in her age group. Tyler's long legs make him into the perfect runner. Nicole has such confidence in her spirit and her children are catching it. She meets each child on their own ground and then encourages them on. Her family is so blessed because of her. I am!
* I made salt dough for Primary something I haven't done for a long time.
* J.W. melts my heart.
* I swam at Mom's today and felt so free. She had been to Gardener's Village with Eileen and she was so excited to tell me all about it.
* I am hungry for a spinach salad. . .tomorrow.
* "Strengthen your sisters in all your conversation, in all your prayer, in all your exhortations, and in all your doings." D & C 108:7 In this way we find the fullness our hearts long for. We find the very reason to live!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment