The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Waiting


* Tomorrow we fly to California. My body feels so tired but I know it is really only emotional weariness because my every thought is Matt. When I awake at night my first thought is of him and then sleep is miles away. I wish there was a way to put your brain in a box and keep it quiet. Is it possible to shush the troubles away and make them better. Isn't that what mothers do when her child falls down? Tom sleeps soundly unaffected.
* I could take my lead from Sam. He is my ever present friend. He waits for me each morning. He walks wherever I go, runs along the 4 wheeler, lays beneath me in the swing. His eyes are kind, he simply loves me, he is always there.
* I want to look into Kelly's eyes.
* Grandma was so confused yesterday.
* The air is cool outside my window.
* I am thankful for tomorrow.
* Be not afraid, only believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment