The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yearnings

* This was a kiss the night before Tom left on his mission. Our hearts were yearning to be together. How lucky I am today to wake up next to him.
* We have weaned the baby horses away from their mothers. The mothers all stand in the closest corner of the pasture out front and call to their babies. The babies cried all night. The mothers have been nursing all summer and their ribs are showing, it is time, but it is oh so hard.
* It rain during the night and I awoke to the most glorious sunrise. Life is grand.
* I went to Sarah Richard Samuelson's art show last night. I was so inspired by her. Two children and she finds time to paint bright red tulips. I need to get disciplined because my heart longs to paint.
* Yearning, this is what the Lord can do for us. "He put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her unto him in the ark." Genesis 8:9 Noah and the dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment