The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, August 1, 2010


* Today I am grateful for the Sabbath, the Sacrament, and Testimonies.
* Abbie was baptised, such a sweetheart. Jason is powerful. Max gave the dearest prayer and Abbie and sweetest testimony.
* Kim made these magnificent waffles with fresh berries, whipped cream, and Magelby's syrup. I ate way too many.
* I wish Matt would call. I am afraid for him.
* Kelly is weary from camp, and life at the moment. Wish I could give her a hug.
* The sky was beautiful tonight. Pinks and oranges and soft blues. The air was filled with moisture. Everything is so dry. The fish all died in the pond. It looks like death over there.
* "I want to see men and women breathe the Holy Ghost in every breath of their lives, living constantly in the light of God's countenance." Brigham Young

No comments:

Post a Comment